Home Automation Installations
Have you ever thought about having a “smart home”? It’s now easier and more affordable than ever! Think about the possibilities you can do in your home, here just some of the things we have set up for customers:
- Thermostat – You can control the temperature, humidity and the schedule of your heat and air
- Interior and Exterior Lighting – You can control the lights from anywhere in the world, have your lights turn on automatically when you enter a room, set schedules for your exterior lights, have your porch light turn on as soon as you pull in the driveway, and so much more.
- Door and Window Locks – Are you expecting company but aren’t home yet? You can unlock your front door with your phone, see who is at your front door, or even talk through an intercom from your phone or computer from anywhere.
- Yard and Garden Irrigation – Want to water the garden while you are out of town? You can control your sprinklers and hoses from the convenience of your phone or set the schedule that works best for your yard or plants.
- Shades, Blinds, Shutters, and Curtains – Do you want to wake up to sunshine? Just set your schedule to your alarm clock. You can also control them from your phone so people will think that you are home. So many possibilities.
- Detecting Water and Gas Leaks – Never worry about your water heater flooding the basement again! We can install sensors anywhere to detect gas, water, or carbon monoxide.
- Security Cameras – Houses are 30% less likely to be broken into if they have security cameras. Not only that, but they offer the peace of mind to know that you can see what is going on around your house from anywhere in the world.
Smart homes used to be a luxury for the rich, but now, anyone can have their home connected. Be sure to contact us about your best options and a quote to match your budget.